Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

Article about: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-co...11/#post468095 Here is the previous thread with the identical kampfbinde. A never seen variation suddenly appears twice within several months. That say

Default Re: NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-co...11/#post468095

Here is the previous thread with the identical kampfbinde. A never seen variation suddenly appears twice within several months. That says a lot in itself.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Re: NSDAP SS/SA Armband!!

Bob Coleman is the great expert and the foundation of this site.

FB-
    Thank you for the compliment. However, I shun the title of "expert." There is too much baggage that comes with that title. I prefer to say that hopefully I have picked up some knowledge after handling and studying this material over the past 55 years.
    Knowing the source of the subject of this thread reinforces my opinion on not only this kampfbinde but the one I mentioned had been in a previous thread.
    There are, indeed, few people whose opinion I seek or trust other than yours. You, however, are one of those persons in whom I have great trust and confidence. Overall, I would describe our shared experience facing others in this medium, that began with the daggers site more than a decade ago, as a disappointment. There is less expertise out there than I imagined, and much, much more trouble brewing anonymously behind the screen and on a dirty keyboard. We would be lost without you. Fifty five years counts a lot with me.
    One might further note that, some experts withhold all or some of their knowledge, for whatever reason. And, many who pose as experts are not at all, have feet of clay; wear the emperor's new clothes; beat the foam, and otherwise suffocate us in malarkey.

It is the "scull" fraternity that arouses my greatest ire here.Name:  libya_airattack_result4.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  42.8 KBName:  455651396_d722c9efb5.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  124.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0103.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	276.0 KB 
ID:	299566Name:  haupt_04.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  191.9 KBName:  Festnahme_der_Attentaeter_Sarajewo_1914.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  14.8 KBName:  Shatner.jpg
Size:  10.6 KBName:  schopenhauer.jpg
Size:  27.0 KBName:  index.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  65.0 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0096.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	258.1 KB 
ID:	299572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mercedes-benz-sicherheitszelle-knautschzone-daimler-patent-jubilaeum-bela-bareny-w111i004-2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	203.9 KB 
ID:	299573
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-29-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    damit, basta.

I, nor other users of this forum can ever repay Mr. Coleman, F.B., Ade, and many other unnammed members for sharing their knowledge developed over years of collecting. The expertise they gained during the webless years had to be beyond tedious at best. Mr. Coleman, you are far too humble. If you feel expert is too great of title (I do not) maybe we could bestow you and others the title of Great Knowledged Friend of Collectors! The knowledge I have gained from this forum far exceed my token donation enabling me to display a pink name title. I hope all forum members believe the same. If some feel this is over the top, so be it, I stand by my comments. Sorry for cluttering an excellent reference thread. Mr. Coleman, please feel free to delete my comments for sanitation purposes.

Jay

I thank Bob and Adrian, and others can thank me by the making sound and judicious posts, but I need no thanks.
    damit, basta.

Jay-
    The purpose of this Forum as Ade envisioned it was to be a place of learning for all collectors. It was to be devoid from the petty bickering found on other sites. For this Ade must be comlemented for what he has assembled here. I am just a small part of this operation that hopes to guide the new generation of collector through the minefield of fakes and fantasy. The days of buying items directly from 40ish veterans today is a thing of the pass. It was easier in the early days. Lots of original material and few seekers. My how things have changed!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Jay-
    The purpose of this Forum as Ade envisioned it was to be a place of learning for all collectors. It was to be devoid from the petty bickering found on other sites. For this Ade must be comlemented for what he has assembled here. I am just a small part of this operation that hopes to guide the new generation of collector through the minefield of fakes and fantasy. The days of buying items directly from 40ish veterans today is a thing of the pass. It was easier in the early days. Lots of original material and few seekers. My how things have changed!
    Very well said and of great merit.
    damit, basta.

The minefield is certainly growing exponentially. Cheers to Ade, and cheers to you salty collectors helping to watch our backs!

Jay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12