Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Officer jacket ?

Article about: Hello, I have a officer jacket in mint condition, I dont know if it is original SS jacket but it is original and never been used, the SS insignia is also original and comes from Helmut Weitz

Default Officer jacket ?

Hello, I have a officer jacket in mint condition, I dont know if it is original SS jacket but it is original and never been used, the SS insignia is also original and comes from Helmut Weitze in Germany.
    I am wondering if I should sell or not, can someone tel me more about this jacket and insignia and what it could be worth ?

Regards from Norway
    Rolf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officer jacket ?   Officer jacket ?  

Officer jacket ?   Officer jacket ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer jacket ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Officer jacket ?

I have to say also that the Insignia and jacket has not come together, no insignia is atatched to the jacket, the insignia is original and comes from Helmut Weitze in Germany, the jacket was found in a house in North Norway in 1945, It has never been atatched anny insignia on it than shoulder boards, but they were removed before I got the jacket .

?

The tunic looks to me really never issued and without insignia. The tunic made of Italian wool, and I think if you want make set with your insignia and you like it- why not to owe that one.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Well my museum is basicly containing items found localy and this is a tunic I have bought long time ago and I am in economy crisis, I dont want to sell but I might have to to prevent my house goes.
    But onley a good price will make me sell...

FRONT PAGE :-) - www.123hjemmeside.no/Mosjoen-krigsminne-samling

Rolf

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    it does appear high quality cloth no doubt, whether its ss is not something i know, insignia is good, but doubts on the eagle, not applied proffesionally if i may say, sorry, very lose stitching. interesting tunic, nice long pointed collar. with cavelry boards
    am i missing some think here (EAGLE NOT APPLIED PROFESSIONALLY ?? ITS HELD ON BUY SOME PINS )

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    i was referring the the black large stitching to the collar tabs,
    O i see thanks !

so you mean collar tabs can be fake ? they are also just pined to the tunic, not attatched with stitching.