Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Officers LAH Cuff Title

Article about: I collect Allgemeine SS and NOT Waffen SS and this is now a spare item in my collection. I have recently picked up this beauty here in Australia, hope you like it!

Default Officers LAH Cuff Title

I collect Allgemeine SS and NOT Waffen SS and this is now a spare item in my collection.

I have recently picked up this beauty here in Australia, hope you like it!

Officers LAH Cuff Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officers LAH Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

Nice item, thanks for sharing. Do you limit your collecting to cuff titles or do you have other insignia from this area? Do you collect caps/tunics as well?

DRCMH

I was in the British Army (Grenadier Guards) for 20 years, started collecting during my first posting to Germany (Berlin) in 1979 and now been living in Australia for 18 years so 41 years of collecting TR.

I have collected the super rare Diplomatic & Generalgouvernement insignias for 40 years and only now getting into the Allg SS world having picked up 20 Allg cuff titles in 12 months.
    I only collect insignia, had many tunics, caps etc over the years but let them all go.

?

Quote by Charlie Farley View Post
    DRCMH

I was in the British Army (Grenadier Guards) for 20 years, started collecting during my first posting to Germany (Berlin) in 1979 and now been living in Australia for 18 years so 41 years of collecting TR.

I have collected the super rare Diplomatic & Generalgouvernement insignias for 40 years and only now getting into the Allg SS world having picked up 20 Allg cuff titles in 12 months.
    I only collect insignia, had many tunics, caps etc over the years but let them all go.
    The items you have shown from your collection are quite nice. I look forward to seeing your rapidly growing collection on the forum. Thank you for sharing these with us here.

Quote by Charlie Farley View Post
    I collect Allgemeine SS and NOT Waffen SS and this is now a spare item in my collection.

I have recently picked up this beauty here in Australia, hope you like it!

Officers LAH Cuff Title
    Very pleasing piece, indeed.

You must watch in youtube the tour of one of your comrades (BRIXMIX) from the vicinity of the Funkturm, Deutschlandhalle and the AVUS in Westend along the road via the Glienicke Bruecke into the DDR
    and to the British liaison mission to the Soviets in Potsdam in the Berliner Vorstadt. It was a film made in the fall of 1988, a colder time than some scenes in Berlin today.

YouTube

Very nice indeed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks a lot and thanks for your help in this new area to me....

Friedrich, I am pleased that you like it.
    Please let me know if it is of interest to you.

I was posted to Wavell Barracks in Spandau (Schmidt-Knobelsdorf-Kaserne) and as part of our duties we guarded Mr Hess in the prison next door...
    Berlin was an incredible place during the colder times....
    I picked up many nice pieces in East Berlin when we went over on Embassy Guard etc....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast