Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Officers tab

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I am also at pains to share my heap to others for the betterment of all, since as Bob Coleman told me yesterday, that there is no substitute for actually examining this

Default Re: Officers tab

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am also at pains to share my heap to others for the betterment of all, since as Bob Coleman told me yesterday, that there is no substitute for actually examining this stuff, and, in my case, to have done so for decades.
    Most have no such possibilities other than here.
    My friends are very good photographers, but they have never really chronicled my collection, which I should have done before I break it up one day.
    these change hands every day on the basis of pictures from which one could have absolutely no way of knowing the quality and character of its fabrics.

the pictures you provide are the only i've seen, certainly in this breadth and quantity, that show this so well.

Berlin? i lived there for 6 years. i used to go back every year to check on things. i fear it's changed so much since die Mauer came down that i'd hardly know the place.
    i've lived and been all over the world. i don't think an city was quite as remarkable as Berlin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Officers tab

Name:  4 SS Stoff Trikot .jpg
Views: 39
Size:  52.0 KBThanks. Berlin has changed very much, to be sure, and the tourism piece irritates me a lot, truth be told.
    My mentors were Berliners of the old school. I wanted desperately to flee the fortress of the Pfalz for the Berlin Brigade of blessed memory, but I never could swing it.
    Someone has put film of Clay Allee in the year 1971-1972 on You Tube.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    damit, basta.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123