Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

One pair of shoulder boards: good, bad or just ugly?

Article about: Hi, I'm going to list the items from my last thread individually, starting with these; one set of shoulder boards. Please let me know what you think, all feedback welcome

Default One pair of shoulder boards: good, bad or just ugly?

Hi,

I'm going to list the items from my last thread individually, starting with these; one set of shoulder boards.

Please let me know what you think, all feedback welcome

One pair of shoulder boards: good, bad or just ugly?One pair of shoulder boards: good, bad or just ugly?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One pair of shoulder boards: good, bad or just ugly?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Shoulder boards for Standortkommandantur Dachau , but I can't comment on originality .
    Cheers

?

First look doesen ' t me scared
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Interesting that these have ( at first glance) the rare SKD (Sonderkommando Dachau) ciphers but as I recall these should be on shoulderboards with an orange, not brown, waffenfarbe, then I suspect that these are not correct.

?

Would be interesting to see if the colors has faded. Is it possible to take a closeup photo of the brown colors? Maybe try to lift the silver so we can see how the color looks like under.

?

German shoulder boards have a bar stitch at the bottom of the button hole. I have never seen an exception.

CBH
    ?

Just an observation but the cyphers don't match , the D on the left one seems crude .

Hi. I've taken measurements of the D cyphers and they appear to have the same dimensions. Oh and the colors are the same throughout the boards.

If we consider the boards themselves to be post 45, what about the cyphers and pips?