Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tab

Article about: Hello to all, Annoyed from this ads?   May I have your opinion on this tab ? Thanks in advance

This is a real pity as you would have had items from one of the
    best manufacturers: A4/21 = Richter & Rohrlapper from Brandenburg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tab
    P
    Many

Quote by Blaise View Post
    Sure.

Sadly I ordered it and got an answer from the seller saying "sorry it was sold or lost"...

I have to find another great one.

Such statements as "lost or sold" ... is a bitter taste our passion for the story. I hear this statement often.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tab  

Telesmanich war booty has certain items of this type for sale, as does Whammod, Collector's Guild.

Allgemeine-SS 63rd Foot Regiment (Württemberg Süd) Officer's Collar Tab

The Collector's Guild

Neither of these is quite as nice as what you wanted from Stiles or Jenkins, but they are real.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Telesmanich war booty has certain items of this type for sale, as does Whammod, Collector's Guild.

Allgemeine-SS 63rd Foot Regiment (Württemberg Süd) Officer's Collar Tab

The Collector's Guild
    Thanks. Indeed they are good but the one I would like to get is one with the black and silver tress all around (originally applied)

Opinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabThe collar patches were issued or retailed devoid of piping. Allgemeine SS collar patches in good shape with all the features are not at all easy to find. Notice that many of the Delich examples are without piping, as they were likely un issued or found in some brauner Laden.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-18-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Opinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabOpinion needed on an Allgemeine SS collar tabCollar patches....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2