Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions about SS visor cap

Article about: Hello. I only have this, very poor picture. I'd like your opinions based on just this, that does it have any chance to be 100% authentic? If you show the green light, I'll go and try get mor

Default Opinions about SS visor cap

Hello.

I only have this, very poor picture. I'd like your opinions based on just this, that does it have any chance to be 100% authentic?

If you show the green light, I'll go and try get more pictures of it for further classification.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images Opinions about SS visor cap 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions about SS visor cap
    P
    Many

I dont know much about ss caps but it should have a black band (rather than dark green) and I dont think the piping is the right colour either. It dosnt look right to me at all.

100% bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi

I'd show it a red light ................ no good I,m afraid

cheers

Tony

A put together Frankenstein....sorry.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Taking the advice of many of the learned people here, I recently bought a really good reference book on visors and can say that by reading it (painful), I've learned enough to finally be able to have an opinion and say that this is a bad one

(I know everyone has already chimed in but just touting the oft quoted message here........read, study and learn..........

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys! After first comment I thought how didn't I see the obvious; dark green instead of black. That would've been the alarm bell for me!

Opinions about SS visor capOpinions about SS visor capOpinions about SS visor capOpinions about SS visor capFor instance...
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-29-2014 at 01:56 AM.

The skull could be a good overhoff,but we'd need better picture's of the insignia.