Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock

Article about: Hi, As I don't want to just make a leap of faith on this smock any opinions for or against would be appreciated...... kind regards Tony Here come some more pictures

Default Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock

Hi,

As I don't want to just make a leap of faith on this smock any opinions for or against would be appreciated......

Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock

kind regards

Tony

Here come some more pictures

Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock
    P
    Many

more pictures if required. Help appreciated as I don't want to get dazzled by my own keenness to make a purchase as opposed to the sober reality of it not being what I hope ! cheers Tony

Opinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS SmockOpinions Appreciated on this Waffen SS Smock

Thanks to those that looked. My own investigations and lust for knowledge have enabled me to come to the right decision. Ironically I note that I have jigsaw pieces in the background which is exactly what this journey has been like

regards

Tony

Tony, And?

Hi Neil, sorry forgot to say..............good news it's original material but boy have I learnt some stuff about construction of garments, double needle machines and sowing techniques..........meaning the result is a probable post war construction.

Not 100% confirmed but I need to show it to a couple of people first.

Real shame because it was a "walk in" where I work. A guy I know brother's had it and he was told to show it to me because I am interested in that "sort of crap" ...............hey ho. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

cheers

Tony

this appears to be one of the "purple" smocks that turned up about 25 years ago by dealer Johannes Floch. There has been much debate about them with the majority of collectors with advanced knowledge consider these to be well made post war items.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.