Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please

Article about: hi, i can buy this visor but tont know if it is a real one and what can be the value (i have to made an offer), so i need an Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please there are strange markings i

Default Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please

hi, i can buy this visor but tont know if it is a real one and what can be the value (i have to made an offer), so i need an Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please
    there are strange markings in the cap i guess
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please   Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please  

Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please   Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please  

Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: Oppinion on this SS Visor Cap Please

I'm not getting a good feeling on this one, but i will wait for the guys who really specialize in these.

Quote by tampalam View Post
    I'm not getting a good feeling on this one, but i will wait for the guys who really specialize in these.
    i know what you mean, there is something stange on it not only the markings, but we will see

I agree, there is something strange about it imo. Not my branch of knowledge, but wait and see.

This is a obvious fake cap with fake "SS360" insignia. Just like Staegemeir's crap.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    This is a obvious fake cap with fake "SS360" insignia. Just like Staegemeir's crap.
    it is offeret by staegemeir
    so it is a fake then or what, dont know the trader

ok i guess it must be a fake, cant find any good things about this trader on google , how can someone have a shop like this and sells fakes as original and offers a money back warrantie as well, best is i think trust nothing you cant sit on or what ever

?

hi klinger,,if its on steggys site best to avoid..this dealer is well known for selling crap. do a search should be a lot of info on his wares. he is famous for perfecting the zink pest on his repro awards. probably in the top 10 of fake sellers. often to be found selling his duds on ebay with regular name changes...cheers paul.

The money back guarentee must be some sort of thing that will make the buyer think that its original. If he is unknown, then he is most likely is just trying his luck selling fakes.

Regards,
    Finn

It is a fake, what we call a Frankenstein cap, made up of original and fake parts. This one is very crudely done--look at the poorly attached black band, for example....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast