Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

original?

Article about: The authentic item is made of textiles that are, despite all claims of heaps of old cloth left over that have been whipped into perfect frauds, fairly unique. Moreover, the handicraft, art,

We will need more detailed pictures of the tunic front and rear, insignia and any RZM or tailor labels in the tunic and breeches. Without these, it will be impossible to provide an accurate appraisal of the piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement original?
    P
    Many

Quote by venezia View Post
    Good morning. Thank you very much Berthold and Larry.
    Yesterday I could not reply because had the movil. I hate Android!!!. It¨s imposible for me!.

I was following the thread of another user on the forum and decided to register for the insights emanating from your posts. And the vast experience of Berthold.
    I am delighted that you have responded.

Here are the pictures

Attachment 695077Attachment 695078Attachment 695079Attachment 695080

I will be waiting your opinion.

Many thanks. Greetings.
    Thanks. I am sorry to crush your hopes, but that it is not a real uniform. It is one of many fakes.

We can show you some things to look for when my head is clear. Thanks to Bob Coleman, as well.

original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?original?The cut of the coat, the textile, and the insignia immediately indicate a fake, I regret to say.

The Feuerlein Deumo LAH tunic was mine for awhile, and it became very famous and expensive after it left my ownership.

original?original?original?original?original?original?Here is a real tunic made by a tailor from the Allgem. SS Standarte in Heidelberg Karlsruhe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original?   original?  

Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-26-2014 at 08:35 PM.

original?Here is an SSVT Sani Abt. runic patch to give you a sense of the embroidery.

more data
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture original?   original?  

original?   original?  

original?   original?  

original?   original?  

original?   original?  

original?   original?  

original?   original?  

Attached Images Attached Images original?  original? 

Authentic black SS uniforms are rare, and seldom found. They are widely faked.
    Sorry to disappoint, but such is normal. It was my fate at times, until I worked to surmount it through will and knowledge.
    Eventually I will sell my things, and you can have all of it.

Thank you so much Bob and Berthold.
    I'm really grateful to have found this page because you are so kindly to help me.
    I assumed there was something wrong since he did not send me more pictures and replied that "it is not tailor" when I asked to see it inside.
    That same seller on eBay yesterday topped alleged panzer uniform jacket, almost 1000 euros. And it has more ads.!!

Somebody recommended Philip to the original purchase and cheaply. What you Say?.

I've seen parts of uniforms on eBay that interest me, until I can get the original black SS uniform (and collect the money). Can you advise me?

RARE Original German WW2 SHOULDER BOARDS,,'''' NICE'''' SET 5 | eBay
    GERMAN WWII BROWN SHIRT FOR POLITICAL LEADER | eBay
    #1 Wehrmacht Winter camouflage coat Schneetarnhemd Jacke smock Schlupfjacke | eBay
    Wehrmacht Winter camouflage overall Schneetarnanzug Kombination | eBay
    Luftwaffe or Kriegsmarine working drill bluse. Original! | eBay

And silver or common coins and stamps of Third Reich may be fakes?.

What vendors are reputable?

Thank you very very much.

If you send me a personal message, I will suggest where to look for this material.

The saying exists that there is nothing more expensive than a cheap, used Mercedes Benz, and its corollary, is the most dangerous SS regalia is inexpensive SS regalia.

In my experience, the best way to find this material is through networking with the handful of people who have it, and that is very costly.

Cost is not the beginning and end of it, but the real material is expensive.

Others have clear ideas as to which vendors are sound.

I keep my opinions in this regard on the confidential level.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast