MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch

Article about: Hello All, I would appreicate all comments on whether the cufftitle is authentic or a reproduction. Also all and any information on the arm patch would be appreciated. Is this one authentic?

ETF
    ?

Default Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch

Hello All,

I would appreicate all comments on whether the cufftitle is authentic or a reproduction. Also all and any information on the arm patch would be appreciated. Is this one authentic?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Ed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch   Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch  

Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Osttürkischer Waffen - Verband der SS Cufftitle and RKVB Arm Patch

The triangle is for BDM , and looks good to me , and the cuff title is for the 1st Musselmann SS-Regiment , which was composed of Moslems from the Turkestan region , it looks OK to me but I wait for a second option . SS stuff is a mine field and I couldn't say if good for sure .
    Cheers Chris

ETF
    ?

Thanks Chris. I appreciate it.

Any other opinions on the Cuff Title?

Ed

CBH
    ?

BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fakeBeVo" not sure if the paste worked but there is a thread about bevo cuff titles ,it is in the SS section . I think it stands a good chance , I've read that these were made but never issued , and being for a rather late war unit " Ostturkische Waffen-Verband der SS "might not be as faked as other SS items . Good luck and I hope it's a good one .
    Cheers Chris

ETF
    ?

Thanks again Chris....the link didn't attach for some reason.

Ed

CBH
    ?

I'm not that good with this hi tech stuff , just go to the SS forum , it is one of the top threads

ETF
    ?

Will do ...Thanks.
    Ed

Hi Ed, the cuff title looks good. Close up pics should confirm this.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

ETF
    ?

Thanks very much Ade.
    Ed

I concur with the other opinion that this is an original period piece. These were found and liberated by U S soldiers from the insignia lots at Dachau. My first cufftitle was one of these bought for the lofty sum of $3.00 in the late 1950's. Many years went by before I found out exactly what it was.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast