Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

Article about: These tend to have the Steg, at least the ones I like the most. The example I enclose is not mine, but I have several similar pairs.Attachment 335764

Default Re: Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

These tend to have the Steg, at least the ones I like the most.Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

The example I enclose is not mine, but I have several similar pairs.Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersAttachment 335764Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers
    P
    Many

One hardly needs note that the reproduction of such trousers is much easier than breeches, authentic ones embodying a huge amount of specialized tailoring of notable quality.
    But the piping alone on the long trousers is also noteworthy in an authentic piece. Noteworthy.

?

A close-up of the piping on the long trousers in my collection:
    Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers

The RZM label inside is long gone, only the evidence of its presence at one time remains.

Regards,

CMH

?

The tiny jowls have made a meal out of a 2 cm section of the piping on one leg. Foetid, indeed.

CMH

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The tiny jowls have made a meal out of a 2 cm section of the piping on one leg. Foetid, indeed.

CMH
    Tiny alien jowls are hateful when there is so much to chomp.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-28-2012 at 05:42 AM.

?

Another customer that has disappeared into the ethos..

At least people say thanks on the helicopter forum.. I think I'll bugger off there for a few hours..

Ether, and the ethos of those who never thank us for our work is pretty wretched. Maybe the bad news is too much of a shock. I surely do not enjoy imparting bad news, you know.
    However, a word of thanks would make things better, but it is often the exception.

Also, this site has had an upswing of refugees from the other site who bring with them the bad manners of the place. Such makes more work for the moderators.

Hi,
    This trousers are fake as all the items, that this EBAY SELLER has.
    I have been watching most of his items. He offered tunics, pants and a lot of insignia as original SS.
    But all are fakes.
    Now he is offerenig interesting things, but all fakes.
    Just stay away from tom militaria ( I think this is his Ebay seller's name )
    Cheers

George

Quote by jorkataaa85 View Post
    Hi,
    This trousers are fake as all the items, that this EBAY SELLER has.
    I have been watching most of his items. He offered tunics, pants and a lot of insignia as original SS.
    But all are fakes.
    Now he is offerenig interesting things, but all fakes.
    Just stay away from tom militaria ( I think this is his Ebay seller's name )
    Cheers

George
    Donnerwetter. All of this is news to me, as I do not patrol E bay very much any longer.

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersPair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousersSee authentic SS regalia. Not thingies found on E bay here and now, nor garnered from the lords of the flies, who do not want you to see any of this or to understand it either. Only here can you see such authentic items interpreted by semi sane people.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers   Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers  

Attached Images Attached Images Pair of black "Allgemeine SS" service trousers 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2