Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Photo Reference of SS Reserve Collar Tabs

Article about: This photo was sold on a SoCal glamor dealer's site a little while ago. I know I have more photos of this type insignia. As for a one-piece type similar to signals, rider or motor Stas I'm n

Default Photo Reference of SS Reserve Collar Tabs

My latest little bit of research concerns the collar tabs for the Reserve units of the Allgemeine-SS. I would be most grateful if members of the forum could check through their reference material and please post any period photographs or related information that they may have of the reserve tabs in wear.
    Thank you,
    D'Alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo Reference of SS Reserve Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Edit...not of use.

?

Mr. jHAM started this nice thread a while back.

interesting Stammabteilung photos

Mr. d'alquen has a wealth of knowledge regarding this subject, as I understand, and some of the images in the above thread, I believe, are his. Many thanks to anyone who can offer more insight and period photos regarding this subject.

CMH

Thank you youthcollector1 for posting your image, I do appreciate it.
    Actually I'm looking for images of the collar patches for the reserve units of the Allgemeine-SS foot regiments. They were elements of the various foot regiments and are different to the SS-Stammabteilung.
    D'Alquen

Ah, apologizes.

Absolutely no need to apologize. The Stammabteilung and the Foot Reserve units are easily confused. (Like so many other aspects of SS regalia I'm afraid.)
    D'Alquen

This is the first version of the insignia I'm interested in. The reserve collar patch "R" was worn on both sides of the collar behind the regiment number. I believe that this first pattern was later replaced by a single patch bearing the foot regiment number combined with the letter 'R', and that is the badge I am searching for a picture of.
    D'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photo Reference of SS Reserve Collar Tabs  

Very nice image. I think it is the first of its type I have seen, other than what is in Mollo via its illustration.

this is definitely the first i've seen.

i'd pay up dearly for this photograph.

outstanding. hardly a day passes that i don't see something here, on this forum, of true rarity either with respect to scant numbers, condition or any number of other factors.

thank you for sharing this.

I have not seen the R insignia on early SS uniforms as in the picture above. Wonder if more will pop up? Talk about a rare piece! Even the picture is probably through the roof.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast