Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

Article about: Back of the button looks odd to me , as for the tunic looks really messed with to me

?

Default Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance
    P
    Many

Back of the button looks odd to me , as for the tunic looks really messed with to me

Any signs of fading from a period applied breast eagle?
    Wrong lining/pocket cut for an SS tunic from what I understand.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Something does not read well with me on this Bluse. Material? Cut? NH

I see signs of a breast eagle, rank patch and cuff title or award. The SS part seems to be added. NH

Here is a Luftwaffe drillich Bluse for comparison. NH

Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

?

This tunic came in with fake insignia,not from this tunic.I'm thinking seller took the original insignia and buttons.But I hope the jacket is authentic,that way I need your professional help

?

Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

?

Please share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advancePlease share opinions about this tunic.Thank you in advance

Looks to me like these fake insignias were once
    attached to the jacket.

As to what it actually is - or was, I do not
    know, but Harry's idea of a Luft drillich
    is a possibility.........
    Regards,

Steve.