Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Politische Bereitschaft cuff title

Article about: Hannah's Reich has this item for sale, not seen frequently. There is also an upswing in grey peaked caps, that is, real ones.

Default Politische Bereitschaft cuff title

Hannah's Reich has this item for sale, not seen frequently. Politische Bereitschaft cuff titlePolitische Bereitschaft cuff titlePolitische Bereitschaft cuff titlePolitische Bereitschaft cuff title

There is also an upswing in grey peaked caps, that is, real ones.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Politische Bereitschaft cuff title
    P
    Many

I do not know what to think of the RFSS tag on a cuff title, but I will leave that issue to others.

?

I've never seen the RFSS tag used in this application before, but I suppose anything would be possible at this early date. Do any Allgemeine SS titles from the earliest days exhibit this label? Regardless, the band itself is very, very rare and something I'd love to own!

?

Thank you F-B for showing this rare cufftitle. The RFSS tag is definitely odd. I would expect to see the small type tag if any at all. The other site has an example posted recently and it looks like it lacks any type of tag at all. Württemberg cuff band - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums The mysteries of the past are deep and certainly beyond me.

The cuff title looks real to me. That is, the embroidery is very close to my "Casella." of the Sta. 1 in Muenchen.

I have no idea about the RFSS tag. The question I would have is this: at what dates was this regional cuff title employed, and
    then phased out in relation to the introduction of the RFSS tags. Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.
    There are those here who track this arcane data. The RFSS tag was introduced in the course of 1934, and the
    regional cuff titles for the SSPB were also likely in use in these months or not.

I do not have time to look it all up.

Thanks for your interest. I certainly hope the cuff title is not a complete fake.

I know Delich owns one of these. I will send the data to him for comment. I know there are those of you here who track this data very closely,
    so maybe you can answer.

I have seen a fair amount of cuff titles of what you deem to be "early," and some of these have the woven tags of the 1935 epoch and so on.
    I do not collect cuff titles save on black cuffs, and I do not pry them off, either, just as I do not pry off the bloody cap badges to satisfy
    the collector mania for the long slash in the Deschler license number and so forth.

Stiles has some compelling things, to be sure, and I often look at his site. I provide these images to illustrate things not seen each day,
    since so much of the authentic SS material we see is the same thing over and over again.

Quote by Arran View Post
    I've never seen the RFSS tag used in this application before, but I suppose anything would be possible at this early date. Do any Allgemeine SS titles from the earliest days exhibit this label? Regardless, the band itself is very, very rare and something I'd love to own!
    Of course, when you think of it, they also put the RFSS tag on arm bands, so it is not entirely far fetched.

I do not know. I will let one of you unveil your mastery of the most arcane and picayune facts.

Jenkins had an LAH cuff title with these white silken borders at one point. I have to find the image.

Our questions aside, the cuff title in question has already sold for USD 5,000. You see, SS regalia is worthless and no one wants it at all.
    Thanks for your interest. Much pleasure to the new owner.

I also noted that virtually all the nice SS regalia from the Regensburg dealer was sold, and there was a goodly chunk of it.

The sky is falling affect especially on the other site needs some profound readjustment.

The world is a complex place and our confidence in our ability to generalize exceeds our real capacity in most cases.

At no time in my own life have I thought interest in the III. Reich to be as vital as in the present era, but

what do I know?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast