Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel 1939...

Article about: As a contrast to the post below, here are SD men in happier circumstances in the black ski uniform. These are also Bundesarchiv images of particular interest to us.

Default Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel 1939...

As a contrast to the post below, here are SD men in happier circumstances in the black ski uniform. These are also Bundesarchiv images of particular interest to us.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...   Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel 1939...

its a ski competition ? i see Heidrich , i look the badge of Heidrich and i not see the pilot badge ! Strange!

There is nothing strange here, granted the above images are apparently from February 1939....peace was to endure for a few more months before Heydrich embarked on his career with the Luftwaffe.

Friedrich , Heidrich he not start with luft and after he transfer for SS ?

Heydrich served in the Luftwaffe once the war started on detached service, but did not surrender his offices in the RSHA. As you know, when he was shot down at a certain point that eludes me (1941), then Heini H. and AH compelled him to make an end to his combat sorties.

The Deschner biography of Heydrich has been re issued and updated recently.

Ski plate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...  

Here are some further images of this event....to go with the nice porcelain. Dummi-dummi Daluege , Heydrich, and various SD and Polizei officers in their ski gear.
    Attached Images Attached Images Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...  Polizei Skimeisterschaft, Kitzbuehel  1939...