Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Possible Waffen SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.

Article about: Ok, i have this wrap that has been stripped of all insignia, and has some serious age to it. At the back of the tunic in orange paint (could be removed) letters; "P.G." meaning &qu

Default Possible Waffen SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.

Ok, i have this wrap that has been stripped of all insignia, and has some serious age to it.

At the back of the tunic in orange paint (could be removed) letters; "P.G." meaning "Prisoner de Guerre", or translated: "Prisoner of War".

The guy is asking $ 10,0000.00 for it, and im not too sure if its worth that much, the condition, and being stripped and all.

The guy admits he got it out of a goodwill type bin, so he paid next to nothing for it, and he wants 10K for it.

thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.   Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.  

Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.   Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.  

Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.   Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible Waffen  SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Possible Waffen SS Panzer wrap/tunic info needed.

I have seen this tunic before, i think this tunic is one of several items offered for sale at outragious prices by a clothes recycler in Belguim (who doesnt know what he is talking about, nor the prices they are really worth !), usually selling on Flea-bay !... am i correct ? ....If you have $10,000 to spare on an assault gun wrap over, there are plenty of them available at around £2000 (approx $3000), at reputable dealers, complete with all insignia ! By the way, Panzer wrap overs are black.

Yes, that is the same guy, he got my email some how, and sent me the pics.

I tried to tell him, his price was too high, and the fact that he bragged that he got it for almost nothing, and was asking 10K for it, really upset me.

Brian

He gets them for nothing !... old clothes collections from all over Europe, sent to his recycling centre...he unfortunatly gets some good items !..he tried to sell me what purported to be an Imperial German Hussars Atilla tunic, which was infact a modern German marching band tunic, made of modern materials...a grade 'A' tosser !... AVOID.

Yeah, he seems like a moron.

?

For ten grand, it had better have gold bars sewn into the lining,i cant believe the outright cheek of these scam merchants, they should be named and shamed so that the unwary can avoid them like the plague!