Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

?

Default Re: Post your favorite SS Item!!

Quote by wolfslair View Post
    I must say, some of the bizarre pictures posted within this thread that have absolutely nothing to do with SS regalia is beyond me.
    Please enlighten us mortals how pictures of chickens in a field - or images of some theme park at night has anything remotely to do with "Post your favourite SS item"? Sometimes it seems like Groundhog Day on this website. Pages upon pages seem to be flooded with nonsencicle images that have no bearing on the article(s) that are intended to the original post. If normality is to prevail here, then let's keep this a sane and reasonable forum.
    Please, for the sake of this site to remain a "Beacon" of some sanity, please keep the posts relavent to the topic.
    No offence intended to those that may take offence - but let's keep the photos and images to what the topic is about.
    Steve (Wolfslair)
    Nice dagger

Heinrich Himmler was involved with chickens so I posted some chickens. The post was about how things dont last for ever and I showed some ruins of once great castles and how they are forgotten in time and left there for the chickens and goats.
    I like colages, mine are not as good as F-B's.

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Attachment 326676

Though mine tend to be a bit the same.
    Last edited by M18922; 04-01-2012 at 03:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Mark i wish you'd stop posting the collar tab on the piece of collar , i want it !!!

Sorry Paul

Some super items here Guys. Thanks for posting them.

Patrick, I like your photo montage. Quite though provoking.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, I was inspired by the best.

Cheers, Pat

Expensive hobby...........collecting all those knomes that is! A fun day in the sun!

Hello everyone,
    At this point i have 2 SA (i know it say's "favorite SS)peice's but am very proud of them.As alway's i'm looking to get my first SS peice...Upgrade,etc.#1)Is a 1938 SA GRUPPEN WETTKAMPFE GRUPPE HOCHLAND(Highland group?)Sport event .#2)Isjust a SA stick pin...Both marked (stick pin RZM M1/24)
    AS SOON AS I GET MY 1ST.TRUE ss ITEM IT WILL BE POSTED,THANK'S FOR LOOKING&LISTENING...Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

?

Quote by derwood58 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    At this point i have 2 SA (i know it say's "favorite SS)peice's but am very proud of them.As alway's i'm looking to get my first SS peice...Upgrade,etc.#1)Is a 1938 SA GRUPPEN WETTKAMPFE GRUPPE HOCHLAND(Highland group?)Sport event .#2)Isjust a SA stick pin...Both marked (stick pin RZM M1/24)
    AS SOON AS I GET MY 1ST.TRUE ss ITEM IT WILL BE POSTED,THANK'S FOR LOOKING&LISTENING...Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    If you know this is an SS thread why post an SA item ?? Why not post them in the Favourite SA item area !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I thought that I would add this photo to the list of favourite items.Post your favorite SS Item!!Aplogies for the quality of the picture but I can never seem to get these right and really need to practice more.
    Runes are as follows:-
    Rzm pattern, "Raised rune",Bevo,Embroidered(NCO),Flatwire,Cellulon,Bull ion (no finish remaining) Bullion(NCO) and Embroidered (Officer).
    I did not get a good response when I posted the Bullion tab without the finish previously, but I think it is okay.
    Hope you like them.

Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    I thought that I would add this photo to the list of favourite items.Post your favorite SS Item!!Aplogies for the quality of the picture but I can never seem to get these right and really need to practice more.
    Runes are as follows:-
    Rzm pattern, "Raised rune",Bevo,Embroidered(NCO),Flatwire,Cellulon,Bull ion (no finish remaining) Bullion(NCO) and Embroidered (Officer).
    I did not get a good response when I posted the Bullion tab without the finish previously, but I think it is okay.
    Hope you like them.
    Very nice tabs Bochmann

Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast