Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

Default Re: Post your favorite SS Item!!

Great item Paul!

Max

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

?

a lot of copies were made

?

is this one?

Superb items Paul and Max !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Very nice postings. Many thanks. My new Montur with others.

Please note that the overcoat has a Kampfbinde with the black stripes, identical more or less to that of the tunic, save for its overall length.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

PS Sani Abt here is that of the SSVT, established in 1936 amid the growth of this organization. They had their HQ in Berlin and a major branch in Bavaria. This uniform is from the year 1935-36, to include the cap, the tunic and overcoat.

The person did not wear a medical Raute, however, which does not appear ever to have been there, either, so the figure must have had another specialty or function. He was tall and thin, and smoked.....as there is much tobacco in the breeches pocket, or that is an old moth proofing tactic.....you tell me.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2012 at 06:03 AM.

?

Wonderful items FB. I've been waiting for years to see an SS cap sweatband stamped with actual SS identity ink stamps. Remarkable!

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Wonderful items FB. I've been waiting for years to see an SS cap sweatband stamped with actual SS identity ink stamps. Remarkable!
    Thank you. Here are all the images I have. I have seen this unit stamp in others, but this is a nice piece. It has some damage to the cap cover, which Ben could likely fix, but it is a nice cap.

Such unit stamps were fairly normal in the armed forces, especially the Luftwaffe.

I have images of other SS caps with such stamps, somewhere....but where?Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Such unit stamps were fairly normal in the armed forces, especially the Luftwaffe.
    Indeed so but to find SS unit stamps on a black hat sweatband is very rare is it not?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Indeed so but to find SS unit stamps on a black hat sweatband is very rare is it not?
    Yes, you are right. I have seen one or two other pieces with stamps, but not as complete and nice as this one. The band is also marked "HB 36" as one would expect. The cap was made by Isken of Cologne.

?

It's my first in 10 or so years collecting. HB and VA yes, plenty of, never an SS unit stamp though.

Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast