Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

Default Re: Post your favorite SS Item!!

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    It's my first in 10 or so years collecting. HB and VA yes, plenty of, never an SS unit stamp though.

I have to find the other images. I have old images also of an SSTV cap somewhere, as well as some Allgem. SS unit.

PS I found the SSTV stamps in a cap of similar date to mine.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2012 at 01:46 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

?

That would be most appreciated!

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    That would be most appreciated!
    Thank you. I have a silly filing system and I do not name things very well. But the cap I have in mind with the stamps was of similar vintage to my new cap. Thanks for the interest.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-21-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Here is another low end item I really like

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your favorite SS Item!!  Post your favorite SS Item!! 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Apropos the issue of provenance with the items I recently acquired. To my regret, someone since 1991 took off the early eagle and replaced it, but such a thing is utterly typical. I will have to restore it at some point. Cap insignia are such a source of irritation. My warm thanks to David Delich who alerted me to the origins of this Montur, the full parts of which are now lost to time.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2012 at 05:15 AM.

?

Thats very intersting F-B. Woolens travel alot.
    Good luck on your search for the correct insignia.
    Cheers, Pat
    Last edited by M18922; 04-22-2012 at 10:22 AM.

?

Superb group FB .. much more so when some of the history is known.

Here's one of mine dressed up a bit .. parts of which have previously been posted.
    It is still a work in progress with shirt,tie ,dress bayonet and knot to be added in time.
    Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Dear Sir, very nice Montur. I need a couple of shirts. I do also own the SS NCO Seitengewehr with the knot, etc. Have owned same for decades....

Thank you for the nice tableau. Robert Hassler's loss is your gain, for sure, and further good fortune in your collecting. You can surely buy my collection when you so desire.

As usual, the latest purchases always seem to be the favourite

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!   Post your favorite SS Item!!  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

Thank you. I have a silly filing system and I do not name things very well. But the cap I have in mind with the stamps was of similar vintage to my new cap. Thanks for the interest.Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

Thanks for the pics !! I dream of about a complete set like shown there. I also like M36-43 tunics but I am focused on the black uniforms that I probably won't afford :/
    For the moment I just have, about SS, a armband and a sidecap. But I will probably have to let go the sidecap for collecting money as I am looking on a NCO black cap.

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast