Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I added this set to my collection not long ago...

CMH
    'Now featuring - The invisible Collection!'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Scout View Post
    'Now featuring - The invisible Collection!'
    This iPhone method of uploading pictures isn't the most seamless process, at least for me. I fear I am becoming a complete relic as far as using technology goes. And I was once so good at programming the VCR. Ugh!

Nice uniform set and in Excellent condition!

Btw,Ryan...is that a German Elf in the window behind the guy with the riding crop??
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!My favorite at the moment.

- - ------- - -

and likely for awhile.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!My favorite at the moment.

- - ------- - -

and likely for awhile.
    This is such a nice cap. I think I have only seen two, perhaps three at most, and only in photos.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This is such a nice cap. I think I have only seen two, perhaps three at most, and only in photos.
    Thanks. It is a wonderful piece and I thank a member here for the chance to own it.

?

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This iPhone method of uploading pictures isn't the most seamless process, at least for me. I fear I am becoming a complete relic as far as using technology goes. And I was once so good at programming the VCR. Ugh!

Been there, done that (forgot a pic).

To be honest, I wasnt sure if it was just a glitch and whether not the pic would suddenly pop up.

Well, maybe I should upgrade.. Have you guys seen those new cassette players? Looks like a interesting idea.

?

Whats that - some new fangled Hi-fi stuff?
    I say stick to the good old 8-track player.
    Everything that can be invented, has been invented. Might as well close the patent office.

(supposedly say by Charles Holland Duell, commissioner of the United States Patent and Trademark Office in 1898 to 1901.
    In reality he said: "In my opinion, all previous advances in the various lines of invention will appear totally insignificant when compared with those which the present century will witness. I almost wish that I might live my life over again to see the wonders which are at the threshold.").

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    This helmet.
    Is this one and the same helmet or just 2 different M40's?

Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast