Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

?

I kind of sort of have to purchase a white hat. Going tomorrow to a military show in franklin TN hopefully might find one there! BTW Doug Nice collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

Mr. Doug B would know better than do I, but such authentic white SS caps for senior leaders can be counted on one hand.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mr. Doug B would know better than do I, but such authentic white SS caps for senior leaders can be counted on one hand.
    Two fingers I believe, maybe three, if my memory serves me correctly. Many fakes however.
    This was a Canadian vet bring back as well.

Quote by DougB View Post
    Two fingers I believe, maybe three, if my memory serves me correctly. Many fakes however.
    This was a Canadian vet bring back as well.
    Thanks. I had thought so. In any case, not to be found in hock shops, thrift stores, and the usual locales. Thanks for sharing your treasures and thanks to all who make our site a good deal better than the competition.

Woow,what incredible-beautiful and rare pieces you have! Congrats..and thanks for showing.
    ..these are my prefered,I am a "pz-guy"...hope you enjoy it.
    Best regards to all.
    Georg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!   Post your favorite SS Item!!  

Boo Hoooo!! I'm in tears looking at all this great stuff on this super thread!! I only own my one SS helmet(item!). I must not complain though as I know i'm fortunate to have this! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!  

?

Hello guys!

This are my favourite SS items. I started collecting about 14 years ago. I got all this items from my grandfather who is still alive and now nearly 90 years old. He served in the 5.th SS Panzerdivision Wiking / Panzerregiment 5.

I hope you enjoy them.

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

Default SS Calvary Meissen Plate

This SS Cavalry plate came out of Berlin in the early 60's.
    Brought back by a fellow who was a part of the US garrison.

Duppel is a suburb of Berlin where this unit was stationed. The two colored flags (black and white) are the traditional colors on Prussion lances.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!   Post your favorite SS Item!!  

?

My contribution to SS favorites is my 1944 TKR which per genealogy belonged to Karl Robert Herrmann, SS " 357.135, died 8-10-1960 in Salzuflen. He was promoted to SS-Brigadefuher and Generalmajor de Waffen SS and der Polizer on 21-6-43. This Ring is Boyle certified. Ring is in excellent condition but teeth markings are a point of wear,but easily seen with 10xmag.
    Docf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!  

?

Thanks for sharing. Quite something.

When you say 'teeth marks,' I assume its the teeth of the cranium and not Karl Robert biting the ring in frustration over the course of the War, LOL.

(its 'Polizei' BTW).

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast