Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Post your favorite SS Item!!

Article about: Now thats just greedy! Very nice!

?

I love the tiny passed customs in St. Paul, MN stamp on the wood as I am a born and raised MN. I live close to St. Paul. Elmer is resting with other fine men at Fort Snelling not far from where this dagger was passed through customs into MN. Thanks Rene. Glad you liked.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Yep fantastic and only 4cent postage well maybe 8cents! hehehe Super quality shots too
    needs it's own thread
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your favorite SS Item!!
    P
    Many

Great provenance, and a truly gorgeous piece.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Lovely crossgrain and a vertical hanger to boot!

Camo SS helmet from Normandy.
    chris

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!

Beautiful dagger!!! Rossi

Favorite would be the visor. 2nd is the NCO sword also shown.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your favorite SS Item!!  
    Last edited by seventyeighth; 04-06-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!things....

we are slaves to things....

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    we are slaves to things....
    Totally agree, I have just gone through all 50 pages in the last few hours, it's complete with absolutely stunning and rare items. Thanks to all who posted.

Perhaps it could be up dated :-)

Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!Post your favorite SS Item!!This site is the best place in the whole solar system to examine authentic SS items. The rest is all junk. And, most strategic, the knowledge attached to the images on this very fine site is far more significant, still.
    This fact derives from our fine leadership and fine members. And we also boot out the trouble makers, who chase away knowledge and authentic material.
    Here the curious can pose their queries and get a bomb proof answer or promote a revealing debate that takes place no where else.
    On other sites, you have the denizens of the junk yard striking poses and otherwise trying to mug and intimidate all new comers to assure that the pile of swag is battened upon
    by a narrow circle.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-02-2015 at 02:27 AM.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast