Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia

Article about: Original. These Trapezoid shaped insignias can be found in several styles: Black wool embroidered as seen here. Usually found on "Dachau" find caps. Black "Bevo" machine

Default Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia

A friend of mine asked if I would post this to see what you cats think...so, if you don't mind...what do you cats think..?

it doesn't look like what I have seen on the forum, seems like it may have problems, but I am not sure about anything anymore...lol

anyway...thanks for the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia   Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia

from the looks of this i would have to guess its an ss panzer cap insigna, for an (m43?) cap i guess

Default re: Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia

...and thank you to the moderator that corrected my post...and making me look smarter than I really am

?

A repro, the detailing is all off !!!!!!! Sorry !

I appreciate the help Newbie. I got looking at the symbol, and it looks sloppy, skull jaw is shifted...
    I just wanted to be sure before i told the cat about the bad news. The only thing it had going for it was it was pulled out of a box of remembrances of his grandfather who served in the war. But i guess he could have gotten it anytime eh?

The posted item is a correct M43 Panzer Trapezoid. Many of these are seen in the hoards of insignia brought back by US vets from Dachau. IMO it is a good original piece. If you do not believe me tell your friend I will gladly take it off his hands for $10 US.

Regards

Jeff

Well...an interesting turn of events. Thanks Jeff

So far 1 "yes", 1 "no", and 1 "man I wish I knew more about SS stuff" from me...

There are multiple examples on the net and some on this forums to back my statement. There were two different types of trapezoids the other was BEVO type that people are use to seeing with much better detail and construction.

Regards

Jeff

?

Textbook original example
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

another ss m 43 trapezoid insignia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Posting for a friend: SS Panzer Einheitsfeldmutze Trapezoid insignia  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast