Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Prinz Eugen M41 Feldbluse

Article about: Hi Guys, I can buy this jacket, but I am new to this forum. What are your opinions on this jacket? I think the collar looks a little weird, and I don't like the shoulderbords that are taken

Quote by Anderson View Post
    All you can be certain of is that this is a Heer tunic. You can not be certain those insignia were ever on that tunic during WW2, even if they are genuine. So a prudent buyer would pay no more than the price of a Heer tunic with cloth badges priced based on whether or not genuine. Tunics were stripped of insignia at the end of the war as soldiers were captured or even by soldiers themselves wanting to hide their association with the SS.
    Also see i put some photos up in the forum of a Latvia Sleeve shield what do you think of that one...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prinz Eugen M41 Feldbluse
    P
    Many

?

I think this tunic has been appeared here and on the WAF some time ago. What I can say and my IMHO ( I have a chance to inspect it in hand)- original insignia, period applied to the Heeres tunic. No trace from the breast eagle, and al the condition of insignia and the tunic correspond both together
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I think this tunic has been appeared here and on the WAF some time ago. What I can say and my IMHO ( I have a chance to inspect it in hand)- original insignia, period applied to the Heeres tunic. No trace from the breast eagle, and al the condition of insignia and the tunic correspond both together
    So you are saying you think it is good.

?

I'am sure about this tunic
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3