Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?

Article about: Hi I was wondering how many unissued trapezoid cloth badges could possibly be out on the market? Was there thousands 'liberated' from places such as Dachau and others even though I realise m

Default Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?

Hi

I was wondering how many unissued trapezoid cloth badges could possibly be out on the market?

Was there thousands 'liberated' from places such as Dachau and others even though I realise many servicemen would have gone through there. It just seems a bit strange that there is so many.

Has anyone else ever thought this?

Does anyone have an answer to this?

Also can anyone verify that I have an original badge (see enclosed) and also how would I get a crease out of it that has been formed on one side (fortunately not the badge itself) of the backing material?

Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?   Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?

Yes there are a very large quantity... but if you see them so frequent in estand / forums the reply is easy: quite nobody wants them. before or after they will sell again. How many collection shots where a number of these traps where shown did you remember? Me, not! Just in some insigna collection to fill "holes".

Default Re: Quantities of Unissued Bevo - SS Trapezoid 'economy badge' EM/NCO Cloth Badge out there?

Think about it-a single roll of cloth would contain Hundreds of these small patches. How many rolls were recovered in the various uniform manufacturing facilities as well as the quartermaster's stores? The same is true for Army eagles, etc. If Every hat or tunic needed a patch- and they all Did, there would have been en Enormous number of them made and available at any given time.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

And how many traps collectors and dealers put in m43? Or they prefer separate insignas? These are the factors of the large quantity of these traps. In my 15 years of collecting never thought yo buy one.