Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

question about insignia WH used on the caps ss

Article about: Is it posible that ss members also used the bevo eagle cap NCO? I've seen pictures of cap ss officers which was used by bevo WH egale, but I did not see any photos off members EN/NCO used be

Default question about insignia WH used on the caps ss

Is it posible that ss members also used the bevo eagle cap EN/NCO?
    I've seen pictures of cap ss officers which was used by bevo WH egale, but I did not see any photos of members EN/NCO used bevo WH eagle..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question about insignia WH used on the caps ss   question about insignia WH used on the caps ss  

question about insignia WH used on the caps ss   question about insignia WH used on the caps ss  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement question about insignia WH used on the caps ss
    P
    Many

To include Heini H himself.question about insignia WH used on the caps ss

is it posible that on the ss caps could be used this type of bevo wh EN/NCO eagle?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question about insignia WH used on the caps ss   question about insignia WH used on the caps ss  

The use of the army badge on the SS cap was a conceit in the LAH, which then, apparently, compelled the creation of the 2d model SS Hoheitszeichen.

We have gone over this theme numerous times.question about insignia WH used on the caps ss

- - ------- - -

Maybe your beloved Seppl started the trend.

Quote by wunderwafe View Post
    is it posible that on the ss caps could be used this type of bevo wh EN/NCO eagle?
    There is the model for headgear and the model for the blouse/tunic. You want to distinguish them.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Maybe your beloved Seppl started the trend.
    Is it actually possible!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    There is the model for headgear and the model for the blouse/tunic. You want to distinguish them.
    I think both eagles with caps because have four feathers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question about insignia WH used on the caps ss  

Hey mate...
    Maybe it has nothing to do with your question here, but i just wanted to let you know that the german word "Wunderwaffe" is written with two "F"´s..

Wonder = Miracle / Waffe = Weapon.

Maybe you know it and wrote it like that on purpose, but i wanted to stick it out anyway, in case you don´t know and want to have it well - after all it´s your "public ID" af WRF...

Best regards
    Dan

Quote by danhashman View Post
    Hey mate...
    Maybe it has nothing to do with your question here, but i just wanted to let you know that the german word "Wunderwaffe" is written with two "F"´s..

Wonder = Miracle / Waffe = Weapon.

Maybe you know it and wrote it like that on purpose, but i wanted to stick it out anyway, in case you don´t know and want to have it well - after all it´s your "public ID" af WRF...

Best regards
    Dan
    yes I know nick was already taken

Quote by wunderwafe View Post
    Is it actually possible!
    It is my hypothesis. Based on some pictorial evidence, and, of course, the events of the year 1935, which saw: a.) the army/Wehrmacht introduce this style of badge; b.)the LAH adopt a field grey uniform and c.) the order in the BA in which the new badge for the SS is promulgated and d.) the contract date on the badge, itself, viz: here.....question about insignia WH used on the caps ss

The little Hoheitszeichen, i.e., Hakenkreuzkokarde, had been worn by the SS for almost a decade, also, so I guess, granted the new roles and missions upon
    which the SS embarked in internal security and so forth, the impulse to imitate the rapidly growing army was significant. And, of course, a fraction of the cadre
    in the SS at arms had direct military experience. And so forth. Once more, it is all in Mollo and it is also in Klaus Juergen Mueller, Das Heer und Hitler,
    which is the book whence much of what I know at all did I secure in the 1970s when I studied in Germany.question about insignia WH used on the caps ssquestion about insignia WH used on the caps ss
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-30-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast