MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back

Article about: Hi guys, I´ve got some realy interesting piece of german field tunic. The tunic shows usage and repairs. Marking is visible on right side in interior. I would like to know value of piece lik

Default Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back

Hi guys, I´ve got some realy interesting piece of german field tunic. The tunic shows usage and repairs. Marking is visible on right side in interior. I would like to know value of piece like this... Thank You very much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back   Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back  

Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back   Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back  

Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back   Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question SS(?) Field blouse of prisoner of war, PW on back
    P
    Many

?

I'm sorry to inform you, but next to no one is going to give you a free appraisal of said piece... You didn't ask for authenticity, but for value - therefore, I'm afraid you will not get many responses...

It may well be a pow uniform but I doubt the PW stencil is valid - it seems too predictable.

In any case it is a stripped, patched example worth a couple of hundred dollars IMO.... maybe not even that much.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Yes it has been used by a POW. The horrible condition and the "PW" makes this suitable for a POW mannequin or something else related to this. I like it, you only need wornout trousers and ruined boots and voila- you have a display that every warmonger should see before deciding sending young men out into a war they dont want to be a part of.

"Value" makes this better to keep in the bottom of your treasure throve, you never know when someone wants to swap something you like for it.

Whatever you do, please do not start to tinker with it, that would decrease the already low "Value" to "Rags."

We used to buy these PW jackets back in the 60's for a dollar or 2-depending on how ragged the condition was. We would wear them as work jackets until they fell apart and then we would throw them away and buy a couple more....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Duff View Post
    I'm sorry to inform you, but next to no one is going to give you a free appraisal of said piece... You didn't ask for authenticity, but for value - therefore, I'm afraid you will not get many responses...
    You are new here but this is an educational site, not a commercial appraisal service. I am also moving this to the SS Forum where it belongs.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello,
    what makes this Feldbluse a WSS garment if i may ask...?
    It is a Heer Feldbluse with six buttons and three eleyets for the hooks.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Looks like a standard M42 Heer tunic, to me...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."