Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Questionable RZM tag on this SS armband

Article about: Hey everyone. This RZM tag looks fake to me. Which leads me to believe the armband may be no good as well. Are my suspicions correct? Thanks for any help. I will purchase the armband if the

Default Questionable RZM tag on this SS armband

Hey everyone. This RZM tag looks fake to me. Which leads me to believe the armband may be no good as well. Are my suspicions correct? Thanks for any help. I will purchase the armband if the consensus is that it is original. Maybe it's just a standard NSDAP with a fake tag? Thank you!
    Questionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Questionable RZM tag on this SS armband
    P
    Many

?

This is a bit awkward…

SS RZM Tag in question

This is now the fourth time this armband has been discussed on here!

Not only that, but one of them was posted my ME! Sure sign of early Alzheimer's. Haha but seriously this seller can't get rid of it. Thanks for pointing this out.

?

Quote by naptime View Post
    Not only that, but one of them was posted my ME! Sure sign of early Alzheimer's. Haha but seriously this seller can't get rid of it. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Haha, no problem. This armband is interesting for sure. When I contacted him about it, he seemed pretty eager to sell, which should actually be pretty easy at the low price he's asking.

Questionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armbandQuestionable RZM tag on this SS armbandThis is an SS armband.

- - ------- - -

Questionable RZM tag on this SS armbandHere is a loose SS RZM tag

The latter are hardly common. It was found in a pocket in a coat.

The brassard here is real, whether it has some link to the SS I cannot say. This subject has been like focus of endless, circular inquiry.