Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Rare green Open collar early SS tunic

Article about: Kriegsgefangenenarbeitskommando roughly translates to, prison work detail, I believe. So yes, it is possible to a certain extent, in my opinion, when one considers the information FB has con

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Anything associated with this element warrants further analysis.

Attachment 560520
    Attachment 560521
    Attachment 560522
    Attachment 560559

CMH
    We salute your growing collection. You should buy mine, as well, since we have egged you on to a bigger foetid heap.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-07-2013 at 12:11 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare green Open collar early SS tunic
    P
    Many

Dr. CMH took my north German surprise package hint apropos the existence of more or less well made (ca. 2001) fakes of SS uniforms, which seem to elicit otherwise no answer here....

?

The North German surprise packages have some distinct traits in their manufacture. The textiles, while close, are not quite the same as the original.
    Last edited by DrCMH; 09-07-2013 at 02:37 AM.

Rare green Open collar early SS tunicRare green Open collar early SS tunic
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The North German surprise packages have some distinct traits in their manufacture. The textiles, while close, are not quite the same as the original.
    You betcha. No modern textile in my experience is truly like the prototype, truth be told.

Rare green Open collar early SS tunicThe high quality Trikotage of the black officer uniform is no where duplicated by the goons and toads of fakery.

Rare green Open collar early SS tunicRare green Open collar early SS tunicThis (left) ain't that.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Rare green Open collar early SS tunicThe high quality Trikotage of the black officer uniform is no where duplicated by the goons and toads of fakery.
    Agreed. I have not seen any modern Trikot of this type that is a serious contender.

The fakes orient themselves, more or less, on the lower quality of Trikotage, and cannot even match it, either.

?

The tricksters involved in the South German surprise package trade should review the enclosures above to improve their product. One could, at the least, admire the strive towards perfection.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    The tricksters involved in the South German surprise package trade should review the enclosures above to improve their product. One could, at the least, admire the strive towards perfection.
    I cannot discern what such persons admire or disdain other than the pleasure of trickery and the human drive to fraudulence and larceny born of vanity, lust and greed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast