Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Real Allgemeine SS pants?

Article about: by tempelhof the stitching attaching this tag to the breeches goes clean through to the exterior of the garment judging by the photographs. am i seeing this right? is there significance to t

Default Re: Real Allgemeine SS pants?

Thank you. I shall post more photos once I receive the item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real Allgemeine SS pants?
    P
    Many

Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Now, with luck, you can assemble all the other pieces.

Indeed, a little luck along with some hard work and financial means. I am quite eager to meet this objective, but I choose to pay for school before my hobbie. Hopefully this will lead to many items like such you share. I am happy for now to be lucky enough to own bits and pieces of these beautiful tunic.

Just want to add it takes extreme discipline paying for school rather than buying something which you love. But I know in the end, the knowledge and "paper" I gain will have been well worth it.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-10-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Do put your education first. There is time for foetid woolens, especially as we of the fossil cohort will expire sooner or later and these things will spread to all points of the compass.
    My education enabled me to be a better collector, as does my profession, with all its agonies and ecstasies.

"My education enabled me to be a better collector, as does my profession, with all its agonies and ecstasies." FB.
    I can not agree more. Infact I'm in the process of attempting to learn German which I feel is vital in our hobbie. As for the first paragraph, sadly this happens to all of us. I would never want to gain from a situation like this.

Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Bravo that you learn German. The fossil cohort is expiring, sped up by the world depression as well as the ethnic cleansing of the digital age on pre-digital spirits and such.
    In any case, I fully intend to sell my collection at which time your new fortune will enable you to buy it and then some.
    In the meantime, my work here has the aim of enabling a new generation of thoughtful and disciplined collector to emerge, which is hardly the goal of the internet blowhards, with their stitch mayhem and head hunting madness, pp.
    I can recall with happiness memorizing endings of verbs as well as pages full of German idioms. I surely could not do so, today,
    The world of today is filled with too many temptations and distractions.
    My lesson for today, though, is this: one foetid. black mouldering garment leads to another.

Thank you sir. In fact thank you and Ade, Adrian, Big Ned, both Bens, Larry, Bob, Doug, Paul, Walkwolf and all other senior collectors who take the time to teach the youth. I can say on my end at least that I am more grateful for this then you all will ever know.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-10-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?Real Allgemeine SS pants?
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thank you sir. In fact thank you and Ade, Adrian, Larry, Bob, Doug and all other senior collectors who take the time to teach the youth. I can say on my end at least that I am more grateful for this then you all will ever know.
    Better to spread knowledge, especially in a world where so many are trying so hard to destroy it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3