Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?

Article about: I've had this tab for a while and an SS collar tab collector expressed some concerns so I'm getting it checked out here. Thanks

Default Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?

I've had this tab for a while and an SS collar tab collector expressed some concerns so I'm getting it checked out here.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?   Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?  

Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?   Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?
    P
    Many

?

This example appears very much like the plate shown in Vol. 1, page 41 of Mollo, however, the period photos that are shown in "Inside the Allgemeine SS 1925-1945" on pages 123 and 207 diverge from this drawing in Mollo. On pages 73 and 251 of "Inside the Allgemeine SS" there are some officer examples as seen in Mollo for commissioned ranks that are "not forming part of a cavalry unit".

?

Peter Jenkins has, or did have, a beautiful example of a Reiter service tunic that can be seen in the Ulric book.

?

This was posted by FB in the past and I believe is from the unparalleled collection of D. Delich.

?

I am not keen on the textile, Stickerei, and piping upon comparison but I am far from an insignia expert. Tunics are more my thing.

Here is a peek at the buckram on an example from my (limited) loose insignia collection. It doesn't quite look like the example originally posted.

Last edited by DrCMH; 11-19-2017 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks for te opinion

?

Later this evening I happened upon a discussion at WAF regarding the Kragenspiegel. "Felix" of Sweden really knows his stuff and you can trust his assessment. I'm sorry about the news, it's always a disappointment to find something isn't what you had thought.

Default Fake collar tab?

I posted this last month and the post never gained traction and I need all the opinions I can get. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?   Reiterstandarte 6 collar tab. Real?  

Default SS collar tab fake?

I posted this last month and it never gained traction, need all the opinions I can get. Thanks

?

Not original imo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast