Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ribbentrop & Wolff & SSTV black regalia.

Article about: Highly expensive objects for auction in s.w. Germany for global elite. These objects are at the Thies militaria auction in Nuertigen, which I think is in Swabia. The purist will note that th

Default Re: Ribbentrop & Wolff & SSTV black regalia.

speaking of $190000euros had look at it the other day a long with the white tunic and lets say a lot more !!!! , and i made the most of the chance to take a lot of photos ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.   Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.  

Had a look at their up and coming auction and as my Santa letter will not get their on time and the Euro lottery win is unlikely, it looks like my only chance is a quick bank robbery if I hope to be in with a chance of a winning bid!

Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.The world is hardly a just place and the things that glisten and shine elude our deepest desires and longings, all the more so in a digital, globalized, and softly totalitarian world of the 21st century. My purpose here was hardly to excite envy, but to serve knowledge, however flawed an aspiration such may be....!

Fear not F-B I also seek to enhance my knowledge of the subject in question and I am all too well aware that any resultant envy here is entirely self inflicted.

?

Quote by panzer2 View Post
    speaking of $190000euros had look at it the other day a long with the white tunic and lets say a lot more !!!! , and i made the most of the chance to take a lot of photos ...
    Could you tell us more about this? You are friends with the collector who bought both the hat and tunic or did a museum buy them?
    I wondered if it was the same hat at first because of the stange green tint of the photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbentrop & Wolff  & SSTV black regalia.  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3