Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RZM Paper Tag

Article about: There is something wrong with this "kind" of RZM paper tag imo. Compared to other known originals I noticed several different points.

?

Default RZM Paper Tag

There is something wrong with this "kind" of RZM paper tag imo. Compared to other known originals I noticed several different points.RZM Paper TagRZM Paper Tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM Paper Tag
    P
    Many

?

I had seen this fake tags on various items:

+Hand embroided and machine embroided SS cuff titles

+Hand embroided and machine embroided collar Tabs

+Alte Kämpfer Winkel

Even Ulric of England got fooled by one of this bands. One LAH band machine embroided with such a tag is included in one of his books.

RZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper Tag

?

Original (stamped with red ink from maker 44) vs Fake - you will soon notice what's wrong.....

RZM Paper TagRZM Paper Tag

These items have existed for a long time. But we do not want to improve the fake in every detail.

Seems like any material related to the 3rd Reich has been faked. What a briar patch to manouver through 😔

Quote by humble collector View Post
    Seems like any material related to the 3rd Reich has been faked. What a briar patch to manouver through 😔
    I have been doing so since 1961. In a way, the challenge is refreshing. It means that you have to work very hard, but the results are noteworthy.

The pursuit is not for the faint of heart. Herr MM1985 is a very successful collector and we salute him.RZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper TagRZM Paper Tag

?

The fakers do know their mistakes imo. It is also not difficult to get original tags - for an example you can buy a common Allgemeine SS cuff title with a number and 2 original RZM tags for +/- 300$. Then you have Access to at least 2 original tags to study...

The last Generation of Fake RZM tags added to Hand embroided skull Tabs was near perfect and i do not want to Point out the flaws of them.

The tags shown in this thread are much more older - i guess at least 15yrs+ - they are easy to spot once you got them.

My Goal is to collect this fake tags in this thread so every collector who is interested in this items in the future is at least able to spot this Kind of fake tags.

Thank you for pointing this out Martin , I did find it on a tab in my fakes picture gallery , matches these specific flaws .
    Could it simply be a variant ?
    Or could this be a repro so good , that it even fooled the seller of the 2 Alte Kämpfer Winkel shown ?

Interesting that most are " B " tags - to be on the safe side I checked all of mine , and I am in the clear .
    Please let us know if you see any others , and were any shown here actually on fake items .. ?
    Attached Images Attached Images RZM Paper Tag 

Found another one of this type in an older thread , here an " A " tag .

It does put that insignia in a different perspective .. >> SS membership Police Breast Badge

?

Another one:

RZM Paper TagRZM Paper Tag

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast