Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

RZM pattern pieces

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to open a topic with such a pattern pieces of the RZM. About an active participation, I would be very pleased. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Hugo Rietzel

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Maybe someone can scan the page from the Mollo book with the data I have enclosed. Pp. 96-8.
    I am happy to be of service. I have been away and have missed the progression of this thread. Let me thank all those who have contributed. I hope these images will be adequate.
    RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern pieces

Sorry Ade for the double post we must have been working at the same time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM pattern pieces
    P
    Many

?

Thank you to FB for his explanation and to Ade and jHAM for posting the pages from Mollo. Although I'll never collect these things (SS), I'm intending to obtain the Mollo bible when I can.

I can easily imagine the RFSS planning to introduce these shoulder boards after the war; I've often been struck by how the Nazis continued to churn out new awards and insignia and uniform regulations even as the burning roof was falling in on them.

Regards, Philip

Thanks, colleagues, for all the fine aid.

In other areas, sample pieces were used !

Pattern epaulet to Oberwachtmeister.

As far as I know, new shoulder boards were introduced for the Oberwachtmeister in 1941.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM pattern pieces  

Will someone place pin this one as a sticky, if it has not already been done so..., thanks....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Siehe da! Reichszeugmeisterei

Do show us please more of your things.
    A picture is worth a thousand words... !! Thanks FB... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    A picture is worth a thousand words... !! Thanks FB... G
    Thanks. I had forgotten about this nice thread, and it deserves pride of place in view of its fundamental importance.

We have a good group here and it outshines all the rest in the whole shooting match.

Thank you for bringing this thread up again --- indeed, a marvelous collection of important items!

RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesalso....

- - ------- - -

Photos courtesy Stiles.

Default Sonderanfertigung cap with probe tag

This "textbook" of the textbook Sonderanfertigung example appeared at a show in Germany. As some of you know the cap is shown in the Beaver/Shea book as well. It's completely untouched with pasteboard still in place etc. The only thing is the slightly "damaged" sweat band, which is the Ersatzband type. I couldn't leave this extraordinary piece there and bought it at a reasonable price. I was on Maederer's site, which disappeared in the meantime, for years and didn't sell. Just for my interest, can someone remember for how much the cap was listed? (You can send me a PM)

Thanks and regards

Stefan
    RZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern piecesRZM pattern pieces

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast