Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RZM SS tag stinker.

Article about: The continual increase in price of garments of Himmler's teutonic knights only invites more attempts at recreating garments that are now closing in on 70 years Unfortunately, there are indiv

Default RZM SS tag stinker.

This tag is possibly fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM SS tag stinker.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM SS tag stinker.
    P
    Many

Default Re: RZM SS tag stinker.

The fabric looks like that used in blue jeans.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

RZM SS tag stinker.
    Quote by Stinschen View Post
    The fabric looks like that used in blue jeans.
    Thanks, dear friend. Here is one I know to be good. I am not sure of the one I posted, though. I think it is lousy.

There have been a number of odd uniforms on the maroon site posted from Europe which are amended or just downright fake.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-13-2013 at 03:46 PM.

I have not been on the maroon site since mid last year, but I´m glad that you´re picking them out
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    I have not been on the maroon site since mid last year, but I´m glad that you´re picking them out
    Thank you, dear friend, I do my best. Good to have your posts.

I could tell for certain if I had the thing in my hand, of course.

So much of this is jousting with shadows.

Does the tag have pleating in the body of the tag? looks like it to me. More pleating in tag than others i have seen. See that?

RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.Here are worn tags, one of which is mine (left).
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-13-2013 at 02:51 AM.

RZM SS tag stinker.
    Quote by octavian View Post
    Does the tag have pleating in the body of the tag? looks like it to me. More pleating in tag than others i have seen. See that?
    I think the tag I have enclosed is a cousin of this widely found fake "Hose SS" tag (enclosure) as in amended trousers of all kinds.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-13-2013 at 03:47 PM.

RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.RZM SS tag stinker.SS tags of this type have been faked for decades, of course.

RZM SS tag stinker.But this hilarious enclosure from the sour pusses in the RZM, whose enviable job it was every two weeks to give everyone hell in the circulars of 1934, makes clear that the fakery of these tags is as old as the first months of the III. Reich.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast