Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RZM tags in black SS caps

Article about: This tag aroused suspicion on the other site.

Default Re: RZM tags in black SS caps

Ah so, that explains the difference.
    Thanks for your sharp eyes!!

Joe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM tags in black SS caps
    P
    Many

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    Thanks FB

Bill markings.

Joe
    Well done. These are faked too, but not well when compared to a real one. Many of the tags are faked, but I will leave to someone else to dissect all that. Thanks to my friend in Texas for all his fine service for us.

- - Updated - -

Ah so, that explains the difference.
    Thanks for your sharp eyes!!

Joe
    Dear Joe, I do not know much, but I do examine all these things, as do you. We have all made our own little stockpile of images and the results should benefit the others in their number.
    Once more, my best to you, FB

?

Is this example not a fake as well?

Attachment 453438

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Is this example not a fake as well?

Attachment 453438

CMH
    Why, yes, it surely is.

?

I believe these began showing up around the beginning of the last decade if I am not mistaken. On the WAF the variant was once accepted but then later determined to be an evolution in the forgers game. It caught some by surprise and made a few quite nervous. There are tells that, with experience, raise concern but physical comparison to a period original quickly confirms that this is a forgery.

CMH

?

Some pics that I've saved over the years.
    Black on white.
    Thank you for going to the trouble of posting your saved pictures for us to review. This is a great tutorial regarding RZM tags.

Regards,

CMH

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Why, yes, it surely is.
    Dear friend, thank you for your reply.

CMH

RZM tags in black SS capsRZM tags in black SS capsRZM tags in black SS capsRZM tags in black SS caps
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I believe these began showing up around the beginning of the last decade if I am not mistaken. On the WAF the variant was once accepted but then later determined to be an evolution in the forgers game. It caught some by surprise and made a few quite nervous. There are tells that, with experience, raise concern but physical comparison to a period original quickly confirms that this is a forgery.

CMH
    I was reproached by certain figures for not alerting the collector community about said thing, but I am never completely certain of what I see in these pictures. However, this enclosure is a recent fake, but I am confident that our wrong headed search for the truth will empower an even better next generation of computer enhanced fake.
    There are those here who use microscopes to tell the differences, and surely that is an approach I have not used with any success. I am sure it has much merit.
    In any case, the only way to have escalation dominance with all of this is via the ownership and close examination of original items, and thus over years and decades.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    Friedrich-Berthold,

Another of a series of marvelously educational and informative threads.

I thank you for posting it.

Your images are always pertinent and add colour and depth to your posts even where the casual observer may fail to see it. The story of the faker caught presenting his wares in flagrante delicto is particularly interesting.

I'll bet that at least then, one could count on the police to take quick action as it concerned the faking of these materials.
    Thanks, dear colleague.

RZM tags in black SS capsRZM tags in black SS capsRZM tags in black SS capsThis loose tag appeared in this cap just now in the great state of Indiana...!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast