MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sahariana Tunic

Article about: Hello friends what you think about this Sahariana tunic with fake Eagle and SS-BW stamp IMO ?

Default Sahariana Tunic

Hello friends

what you think about this Sahariana tunic with fake Eagle and SS-BW stamp IMO ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sahariana Tunic   Sahariana Tunic  

Sahariana Tunic   Sahariana Tunic  

Last edited by Milan Gard; 02-14-2010 at 10:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sahariana Tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sahariana Tunic

I like it. The boards are Transport, not the most desirable ones, but still nice, looks un-issued

ho ho

it has classical Coce Botle Eagle Fake applied

Years ago, a number of these jackets were found somewhere in Europe or so the story goes. They had no markings or insignia. I do know that some were fake stamped like this one. At the same time, I recall also seeing a grouping of these transport shoulder baords appear on the collecting scene. Oddly, they came from the source of the unissued jackets. The jacket may be an original Italian surplus jacket. However, I do not like the insignia and the stamps are definitely from the late 90's in my humble opinion.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Years ago, a number of these jackets were found somewhere in Europe or so the story goes. They had no markings or insignia. I do know that some were fake stamped like this one. At the same time, I recall also seeing a grouping of these transport shoulder baords appear on the collecting scene. Oddly, they came from the source of the unissued jackets. The jacket may be an original Italian surplus jacket. However, I do not like the insignia and the stamps are definitely from the late 90's in my humble opinion.
    BOB

thx for your opinion

I have same tunic but without fake insignias and stamps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sahariana Tunic  
    Last edited by Milan Gard; 02-14-2010 at 10:15 PM.

?

SS BW stamp is fake and cannot be used with the depot 2072 markings, someone has no knowledge about that and make more" valuable" item by add the SS BW stamp. Also I will say the eagle is not good, even they are not rare
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Milan-
    I like the stamps in your tunic. I have only had one of these and sold it to an old friend in the days before I moved in to collecting SS uniforms. It had provision for slip on shoulder boards but none were present. It also had a Reinhard Heydrich cufftitle. The piece was lightly worn but showed all of the appropriate wear.
    Dimas is correct about the tropical sleeve eagles being fairly common. I have seen rolls of them that came out of the Dachau storage bins.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

both tunic in question are i know a guy in czech republic ,city pardubice who know a guy who has made this tunics in mid 90"s from original cloth.so beware many from this tunics come from this origin.

Quote by besslein View Post
    both tunic in question are i know a guy in czech republic ,city pardubice who know a guy who has made this tunics in mid 90"s from original cloth.so beware many from this tunics come from this origin.
    Hello Friend,

can you send me his name and contact on him?

eagle on my tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sahariana Tunic  
    Last edited by Milan Gard; 02-14-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast