Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Salty Götz Von Berlichingen cufftitle

Article about: Hi I thought I would post up one of my favourite SS cufftitles. I much prefer the worn cufftitles to the unissued ones. This is one that certainly has 'been there'. Raymond

Default Re: Salty Götz Von Berlichingen cufftitle

Oh my, I didn't know that. Very sad to lose a fellow collector.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty Götz Von Berlichingen cufftitle
    P
    Many

Steve was quite active over a number of forums. Very sad.

But it comes to us all.

In fact yesterday I visited an old friend (who has now signed up for the forum) and we were discussing what happens to your collection in the end. It is important that your loved ones are aware of exactly what you own and the values so they can make an informed choice about what happens to any collectables.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Steve was quite active over a number of forums. Very sad.

But it comes to us all.

In fact yesterday I visited an old friend (who has now signed up for the forum) and we were discussing what happens to your collection in the end. It is important that your loved ones are aware of exactly what you own and the values so they can make an informed choice about what happens to any collectables.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thats one of the reasons I joined the forum to gather information and document my items so when that day comes, my family will get the benefits of my investment, thank you all members for the help and knowledge!!

I LOVE the cuff title and this is one of my favorite Divisions! As far as Ade speaking on the values of our chosen investments that comment could not ring more true. I am in a line of work that has a degree of danger of cutting my life short and I have been putting off pricing out things for someone out of the community. I have seen in my time though as long as you have a trustworthy local friend and you let your family know that they can be trusted they will hopefully help out in such a time.

Regards,

Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.