Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?

Article about: Here's another SS cufftitle from SS San-Abt XXVII for review. But IMO opinion another fake because I count only 5 and 6 silver wires on the edges. And if I'm correct it should be 7 wires isn

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    What I notice when I compare is that the distance between the '.' and the '-' is bigger then whit the other examples...
    Maybe an indication?
    We have given you a great deal of material for comparison. Good luck with your search.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement San-Abt XXVII cuff fake?
    P
    Many

?

True FB. Thx.

If you contribute to Adrian's little fund to keep this site going, I will send the images to Delich and ask his opinion, that is, the opinion from the leading expert of all.

?

Done FB. Thx.

Bravo. I will forward him the link and report back to you in due course. Thanks for helping Adrian with the site.

Thanks Krisse.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Well, it's really my pleasure. :-)

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks Krisse.
    Thanks Adrian for our nice site, which contrasts to what you and I know from bitter and painful experience.

when i first pulled up this thread, the painstaking perfection and general quality of the embroidery made this one a one-looker as to authenticity.

i refrained from comment as you had, at the time, our great colleague Friedrich-Berthold's opinion.

?

So, if I understand it correctly, this is an authentic cufftitle? Well, at first I was impressed on the details and quality.
    But I was rather sceptic because he has also fake items for sale on his website. And, as I am no expert...

Now I emailled the guy for the price of it because he didn't priced his items on his website.

Thx again guys.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast