Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Schutz Staffel sammlung

Article about: My updated album pic of my SS collection. Only low end stuff I'm afraid Nick

Default Schutzstaffel sammlung

My updated album pic of my SS collection. Only low end stuff I'm afraid

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schutz Staffel sammlung   Schutz Staffel sammlung  

Schutz Staffel sammlung   Schutz Staffel sammlung  

Schutz Staffel sammlung   Schutz Staffel sammlung  

Last edited by Woolgar; 07-19-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schutz Staffel sammlung
    P
    Many

Default Re: Schutz Staffel sammlung

You can say "low end" if you like, I think that is one great collection you have there Nick!! I wish I had that much SS gear, I only have my single decal M42(i'm not complaining though!!). Leon.

Thanks Leon for your kind comments

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

You have already a large collection Nick. And they don't need to be high end items to be happy with it.

?

Some great stuff Nick, my favorite piece is the eagle cut from the camo tunic

?

Same here! The camo sleeve eagle is epic. And "low end" ...you're a funny guy, Nick. Many here would love to have such items in our collection...and some do! I also like the m43 trap . I have a black BeVo first model with the single row of teeth but I want to get the other variations too. i cant forget the ss armband! that was my first ss item and actually my very first TR item as well.. it got me started on the road to this hobby.thanks for sharing!
    Dean.

Wonderful collection.

?

Duh.. I forgot to mention the buckles! They are in fine condition too! Who are the makers,Nick?

to modest Nick! low end to a douchebag millionaire, a very nice and serious collection to any right minded individual !

congrats man, the cut off and deathsheads insignias are my favs!

?

Well put, Ewan. I'm glad there are like-minded folks here. Most people would think we're weird for liking this stuff, and even hate us for it.

-Quote-
    .." Low end for a douchebag millionaire.."

Ewan, don't talk about Nick that way!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast