Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Schutzstaffel sammlung!

Article about: Dont get too excited ! Its only small and missing daggers, helmets and uniforms but its progressing slowly Hope you like it Nick

Default Re: Schutzstaffel sammlung!

Nice collection you have going, Nick!

The dark side is strong and I can see you have been mind-tricked into going there. You have accomplished enough in other areas that you are here now and doing well. New collectors, like me, may eventually flow in this direction but the force of the spur of the moment purchases are still strong. Thank you for leading the way! Had fun with this post, lol.

Nice job, Nick!
    Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schutzstaffel sammlung!
    P
    Many

Great collection so far Nick! You need a few rank tabs to pair up with your SS, TK and others.
    All the best,
    David

Hi

WOW!

A truly incredible display of militaria their Nick!

Cameron

Quote by herrgeezer View Post
    Great collection so far Nick! You need a few rank tabs to pair up with your SS, TK and others.
    Right I do David ! One day

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Wow, nice job Nick! You really know how to start a collection right!

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Wow, nice job Nick! You really know how to start a collection right!
    Thanks mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!Schutzstaffel sammlung!and in the fullness of time, the bits and piece can become even more.

Sadly F-B, I fear I will never have the likes of those fabulous items in my collection

Nick

Never say never. I started out as have you.

Me too Nick. But your collection is nice and growing fast.
    Cheers
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast