Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

schwarz weiss

Article about: From another site, pleasing objects. These are not mine, though I wish they were.... - - Updated - - As is often the case in authentic items, the peak has fallen off the white cap. The skill

Default Re: schwarz weiss

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    I found them on the "brown" forum !

I thought they were for sale on a dealer site...

I am feelling something like a rivalry in some comments of Friedrich about the well named "Brown forum"...

But I also notice that often subjects are recovered there to supply the GREY one...

Without taking sides for one or the other, I find that each has its qualities and its flaws... The members will have to make the "right choice" and do not take all info as if it were a "word of the Gospel", a minimum of analytical mind is always welcome .
    My comments are plainly not directed at you, and should not be construed as such. I think you know that, in fact.

The "minimum of analytical mind" well describes the point with which I take strong issue, after all. This comment by me does not apply to you, Messr Bernard, but to others who have never shown any analytical abilities at all and routinely assault those who do.

Robert made some sage observations as to the salient issues. As concerns SS material, you will find far more primary sources and useful material on this site than on any other. Just Google same, and see what happens.

I add other material from throughout the internet to enable other collectors to do better, at least I hope so.

I also share from my own collection at no recompense other than the exertion of having to maintain my own standards in the face of cat calls and jealousy of others---all of which only reminds me of grade school.

In this effort, I believe I enjoy the support of at least certain pillars of this site, Adrian Stevenson, Richie C. and, of course, Bob Coleman.

Happy foetid woolens.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-28-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12