Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!

Article about: An authentic black tunic found in Germany. For those who opine about how all items should be untouched, this denazified item is hardly untypical. - - ------- - - Photos courtesy Muecke.

Default schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!

schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!An authentic black tunic found in Germany.

For those who opine about how all items should be untouched, this denazified item is hardly untypical. schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!

- - ------- - -

Photos courtesy Muecke.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-09-2014 at 02:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!
    P
    Many

In my time in Europe over the last four decades, I have seen many items not unlike this where someone has carefully saved the basic garment, but stripped it of all decoration of any kind betraying its Nazi association.

or, one can approach the whole thing in this manner.

Schwarzer SS Rock zu teuer? Make your own!

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    the flea market at Frankfurt used to be a good place for items like that.
    Thanks. I can also recall innocent times in the 1970s when one could easily and cheaply find stripped uniforms, but not the black SS.

?

To find stripped tunics was no problem in the 70 and 80s, but as FB mentioned, black SS in general was nearly impossible
    I was able to get only one stripped black SS tunic over this years

I should note that a famous US dealer found dozens of these in Russian and Czech film studios a quarter of a century ago and brought them to the US.
    The ex film studio items are not uncommon. What is uncommon are such items found in German attics nowadays, that is,
    the remnants of an SS career enshrouded in the post war culture of amnesia and denial.
    The bulk of such things were surely destroyed quickly and assuredly after May 1945, if not before.

schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!foetid woolens. schwarzer SS Rock.

- - ------- - -

der blanke Wahnsinn.

schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!schwarzer SS Rock Dachbodenfundus!Kommisstuch