Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SD Coller Tab

Article about: THoughts and opinions much appreciated on this one. Whats this tab represent?

Default Re: SD Coller Tab

It was the first SS uniform I ever got to handle in person. I remember him saying that is was an SD uniform, but it lacked the bit of insignia at the start of this thread, so it obviously couldn't have been.

These things are much more impressive when they are in front of you. Pictures are great, of course, but nothing really compares to seeing black cloth in person.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SD Coller Tab
    P
    Many

SD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller TabSD Coller Tab
    Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It was the first SS uniform I ever got to handle in person. I remember him saying that is was an SD uniform, but it lacked the bit of insignia at the start of this thread, so it obviously couldn't have been.

These things are much more impressive when they are in front of you. Pictures are great, of course, but nothing really compares to seeing black cloth in person.
    Foetid woolens and madness forever.....

After looking at these photos Im guessing this sleeve raute has a slim chance. Did they come with piping? In that one photo it looks like one has piping and the other one doesnt

Quote by DeLuxxe View Post
    Did they come with piping? In that one photo it looks like one has piping and the other one doesnt
    Yes. There were SD diamonds without piping, with aluminum piping and with alternating black/aluminum piping.

It's a good one

I'm not convinced it's original, although admittedly I've never owned a bullion SD raute, when comparing to FB's and the one below, there is a noticeable difference, that being the embroidery of the S and D. Besides that though, I do like some of it's characteristics, i.e the material and quality. Just an observation, nothing definitive about this post and I may be wrong, if so I apologize. I just wanted to point my observation out.

A few I found through google.
    SD Coller TabSD Coller Tab

SD Coller TabThe item with the alu piping was worn by former members of the Gestapa, i.e. the original entity from which emerged the Gestapo. See vol. V of Mollo.

Thank you very much FB, your reply means the world to me as always.

SD Coller Tab

Thanks for the informative replies, I gotta say this is a pretty decent reproduction if proven to be.. But then again these are probably the most easy to duplicate. Regardless of whether it is or not, a lot has been learned here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2