Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

the secret of small red stamp

Article about: .... they are found on the approval, or letter that took place between the manufacturer and the Reichszeugmeisterei. There are the hallmarks of the auditor of the RZM! Annoyed from this ads?

Excellent! Thank you.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement the secret of small red stamp
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Excellent! Thank you.
    This website attracts fine material and fine colleagues thanks to Adrian, Dimas and their wonderful moderators.

?

Attachment 866104

There is no small red stamp on this license for a vendor, however, the renewal license with fees are attached on the reverse. Out of curiosity, was the red stamp only found on manufacturers licenses and, if so, what was being audited?

Best,

CMH

?

I no what you mean friedrich,, I have an arbeit book to a young lady obviously dead and gone now but I often glance through the pages wondering what became of her???? she was very contcientouse you can tell the way every stamp and entry is mADE IN THE BOOK,,

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Attachment 866104

There is no small red stamp on this license for a vendor, however, the renewal license with fees are attached on the reverse. Out of curiosity, was the red stamp only found on manufacturers licenses and, if so, what was being audited?

Best,

CMH
    Dear Colleague, is this gem now yours? Bravo., If you want to sell it, do let me know. thanks, FB

the secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stamp
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Attachment 866104

Best,

CMH
    See passage in post Numero IX, as to the how the Betriebspruefer examined if the shop or firm or craftsman adhered to the regulations of the RZM, which are in the license and also well described in the Mitteilungsblaetter.

the secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stampthe secret of small red stampThe fee paid to the RZM is often wrongly described by collectors as a "tax." It had a different status. Maybe our Andreas can distinguish for us a Gebuehr versus Steuer, as taxes had a specific status in the III. Reich, just as they do today in modern Germany.

- - ------- - -

For you libertarians out there, Nazi Germany would not have been an especially pleasant experience.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-28-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The fee paid to the RZM is often wrongly described by collectors as a "tax." It had a different status. Maybe our Andreas can distinguish for us a Gebuehr versus Steuer, as taxes had a specific status in the III. Reich, just as they do today in modern Germany.
    So as to avoid boring everyone to tears, I'll keep the explanation as brief as possible.

Basically, a tax is raised without an immediate return in one's investment in the state, whereas a Gebühr is a public fee that is to be paid for a specific administrative act, service or privilege.

For example, the property tax I pay as a homeowner is a Steuer, while the fees I pay for waste disposal, street cleaning etc. are Gebühren.

I knew that you would come through for us! Bravo.

?

Thank you, FB. I wasn't sure if the small red stamp pertained solely to manufacturers and served as a bit of a quality control measure for their end products. It makes sense that a certain level of expectation was set for all parties involved with the RZM and auditors enforced this. This license, along with some rare primary sources including some relating to the RZM plate below, were kindly made available to me by a gentleman collector who has my sincerest thanks. I am extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to add these to my collection.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast