MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs...

Article about: I came across a site, that this guy has some very nice original SS tabs for sale, the only problems i see if that he staples every single one of them onto paper. You can see rust marks , and

Default A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs...

I came across a site, that this guy has some very nice original SS tabs for sale, the only problems i see if that he staples every single one of them onto paper.

You can see rust marks , and damage from the staples, i sent him an email, asking if this would deminish or hurt the value of them, and this is what he said in an email back to me;

well in my opinion of over 50 years expertise that adds to the beauty of the items and i have already sold the rare Latvian tab set still attached to the cloth to a Latvian museum !

In a message dated 3/24/2010 1:45:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, LatebraFactum@aol.com writes:
    I have to ask you a question, doesn't those staples you seem to put into everything destroy the value of the items, I mean i would not want to invest some money into an items that has staple holes, and rust from the staples on them.

Please, if you explain this to me...

Thank you
    Brian

You can see where i originally sent him the question, i was'nt being rude or anything, just a simple question, and by the way, he blocked me, so that i could never send him an email from my email account, why would he be this way.

Makes no sense at all.

thanks
    Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs...
    P
    Many

Default Re: A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs...

i agree with you,,of course things loose value in those conditions. i wouldnt buy them. there is some people that simply should not exist.

Yeah, he got pissed off because i questioned why he would ruin them, as thats how i see it, they are ruined , no longer have a value to them , to what they would have if he was so stupid to staple them...

No real loss here as the tabs are bad.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    No real loss here as the tabs are bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    they do look sloppy

the guy is a idiot ... how many sets of good tabs has he ruined ?? he claims to have 50 years expertice .... he should not be allowed around anything valuable

He puts staples through everything cloth, i think he got pissed off when i asked about it.

It must be a touchy subject, as I'm sure i'm not the first one to ask about how he destroying them.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A seller that puts staples through his SS tabs...  

I don`t see why collectors even bother with this poop. Unless you are there to see in person, don`t touch the stuff they sell!!!
    Buyer beware!!!

And this guy insist that its all legit, and if he thinks they are all real, and he does that to them

WHAT A BRAINLESS IDIOT DUMBASS HE IS...

Actually the collector did not staple the collar tabs to the Fort Pickett pillow case. The veteran that brought the items back from the war supposedly did. The collector purchased the items from the vet. I had seen the same collectors web site a while back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast