Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titles

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I think i will learn a lot of new things ... First i'm trying to trace back the history of the body gard unit, Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler BEFORE

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesMaybe this officer had the cuff title specially made for his overcoat, since so many others don't have it....
    The RZM circulars complain about people having their own insignia made contrary to the rules and such.
    Mr. D'Alquen showed us on this Dec '35 inspection how the LAH quartermaster had a room of uniform textiles on hand, which speaks to some organic to the regiment tailoring
    and supply. The unit chronicle makes very oblique references to this fact.

That is a level of analysis beyond my pay grade.

I mentioned this aspect of the question a couple of years ago when this thread first eventuated.

I have been in correspondence with David Delich, but his computer kicked the bucket and he lost many of his photo resources.

At some point, Mr. d'Alquen might look at all of this again, as he has a very complete and subtle grasp of the photo record as well as the extant documents.

That the much cited work of the ex Army officer is full of errors is by now general knowledge.

We all make errors, of course, but it is the slavish repetition of such errors by lazy people that constitutes a real hindrance to knowledge.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-06-2016 at 12:59 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titles
    P
    Many

?

Happy "block letters" indeed!

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesAgain, here is the RZM circular aw sh!t of the year 1934 as to the purchase of blank badges and their being embroidered locally, which is contrary to the rules. There is so much of this kind of thing in the RZM papers. It is a constant source of mirth to me, especially when this fact is levied against
    collector group think and the fetish of standardization that is the refuge of those minds that cannot confront the varieties of the past.
    Granted the esprit de corps of the LAH, with their army badges and such, I can well imagine that such person had their own insignia made.
    One must recall that such Stickerei firms were not uncommon and such labor would not be prohibitively expensive for some.

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesIt is odd that in the 3d edition of the Org Buch there is the Sutterlin version and in the 4th it is again the Fraktur version of the badge.

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesThe image from the 1934 van Eelking book....

Several Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titlesSeveral Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler cuff titles
    Quote by jimtoncar View Post
    Attachment 995941Organizations Buch Der NSDAP 1937
    There are actually two or three editions of this volume in the year 1937, and they have different illustrations...??!?!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-06-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6