Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Shea SS brassard

Article about: One of you asked me about an SS brassard on Shea's site. To the best of my knowledge, it is real. One of you sent me a pm about this, but your pm box is collapsed. Happy collecting. I am not

Default Shea SS brassard

Shea SS brassardOne of you asked me about an SS brassard on Shea's site.
    To the best of my knowledge, it is real.
    One of you sent me a pm about this, but your pm box is collapsed.
    Happy collecting.

I am not a vetting service, by the way, and the person who asked me this question should repay the site
    with some contribution to Adrian Stevenson's fine work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shea SS brassard
    P
    Many

Shea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardShea SS brassardWhen you start with one piece of a black SS uniform, the end result is always the berserk attempt to have all the pieces, and then more of them....

?

"I am not a vetting service, by the way, and the person who asked me this question should repay the site with some contribution to Adrian Stevenson's fine work."

I do hope that they did appreciate your help and follow your request to support the site!
    On another note, Bill Shea does guarantee his items.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    "I am not a vetting service, by the way, and the person who asked me this question should repay the site with some contribution to Adrian Stevenson's fine work."

I do hope that they did appreciate your help and follow your request to support the site!
    On another note, Bill Shea does guarantee his items.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thank you. Long live the USMC, too.

?

I am the person who inquired Friedrich, I thought it would be better through pm since it is quick and does not take up forum bandwidth. That said if it is uncouth of me I will express my sentiments on this site here that I am extremely grateful that it exists and probably would not have started collecting had it not exist, Thanks Adrian and all who help. I'm from Australia and my name is Jan.

By the way you want contribution? here it is some things that have been on my mind:

Unusual SS tabs

Thank you.

?

And some pretty fine furniture in the pics as well!

Very nice droopbill.
    chris

[QUOTE=Ingwe;1251223]I will express my sentiments on this site here that I am extremely grateful that it exists and probably would not have started collecting had it not exist, Thanks Adrian and all who help.END QUOTE

Thank you. A handful have built this site against strong opposition for the benefit of many. I am a bloodied veteran of this process, and strive to be as civic minded as possible.
    Adrian and his moderators have set the standard. I see that our traffic is trouncing the competition.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-02-2014 at 12:21 AM.