Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Shoulderboard for Allgemeine SS

Article about: Good evening Members, please are you so kindly and give me your opinion on these shoulderboard? thanx Nikolaus

Default Shoulderboard for Allgemeine SS

Good evening Members,
    please are you so kindly and give me your opinion on these shoulderboard?
    thanx
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shoulderboard for Allgemeine SS   Shoulderboard for Allgemeine SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulderboard for Allgemeine SS
    P
    Many

?

The tag is certainly a reproduction, and I believe the board is as well...

Quote by Arran View Post
    The tag is certainly a reproduction, and I believe the board is as well...
    Agreed, the font on the rzm tag is incorrect, and matches known reproductions from the 70's, not originals. Note it reads No., not Nr. As for the board, the image is horrible so it's difficult to say, but I suspect it too is a reproduction.
    For comparison;
    Here is a original C. tag,
    and here is a reproduction tag found on a fake ct. which was production around the same period as your example.
    The differences are quite apparent. The quality of paper is obvious as well once you've had one in hand; good luck.

thanks for your very good explaining youthcollector.
    I will stay away........

Not a problem sir, I'm just glad you didn't waste your money. I don't know if you're aware of this, but when I stated the font was incorrect I referring to the font of the numbers too, which is actually one of the more telling signs about its authenticity. The font of the numbers from the fake tags are almost "simple" compared to original examples. If you will compare the original tag I posted to the two fakes above, the differences will become quite evident.
    Another sign of a tag being fake is how many production numbers are present. Some of the older fakes such as the example on the ct. above only have four or five numbers; this is inaccurate. Original examples of this rzm variant will always have six numbers, no more, no less.
    This, of course, is to the best of my knowledge. Others here have studied these things much longer than I, and can further assist you in your search. Also, here is a great thread on these tags which might be of some help to you.
    SS RZM Tags